Monday 20 July 2009

More of Simons Ireland pictures....

The Halfpenny Bridge
Downtown Dublin
In side Trinity College


The Bog Just outside Clara, The bogs around county offally are used to feed the powerstations at Ferbane.
Our ever faithfull Transport! I swear it was clean before we left england though!
A cool water pump painted in the colours of the Irish Tricolour.















Inside Galway Cathedrael








A touristy view of Galway.

The Spanish Arches.















Ive been a little lazy lately , so its High time i added some more of my Ireland pictures...

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

I confess, every time I watch a BBC period production - you know, Jane Austin, Elizabeth Gaskell, Charles Dickens, what-have-you - I think to myself, "Where did they come up with that place?" every time I see some gorgeous old building, and oft times I just imagine it's a sound stage or the same residence being filmed over and over again from different angles.

Your photos have taught me that the supply of beautiful buildings is endless. I need to start requesting you email me certain photos so I can have them in their original size and in all their glory; they'd make great prints for my walls if I printed them on canvas!

Did I mention how determined we are to get out there and investigate in person? Sigh...

Unknown said...

I know were lucky to have so much heritage on our doorstep so to speak, theres nothing better than getting up on my weekends off and thinking where shall we go today..its something I never tire of..wether the weathers not ideal or plans dont work out...I find this is the best way to relax in the world..well apart from spending time with Hannah of course!